TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE.
If there is any part of the following that hirer is in doubt as to the meaning of, please contact the hall secretary.
1. THE HIRER will, during the period of the hiring, be responsible for supervision of the premises, the fabric and the contents, their care, safety from damage however slight, or change of any sort, and the behavior of all persons using the premises whatever their capacity, including proper supervision of car parking arrangements so as to avoid obstruction of the highway.
2. THE HIRER shall not use-the hall for any purpose other than that described in the hiring agreement and shall not sub-hire or use the premises or allow the premises to be used for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way nor do anything or bring onto the premises anything which may endanger the same or any insurance policies in respect thereof nor allow the consumption of alcoholic liquor thereon without permission.
3. THE HIRER shall be responsible for obtaining such licenses as may be needed whether for the sale or supply of intoxicating liquor, from the Performing Rights Society, or otherwise and for the observance of the same.
4. THE HIRER shall comply with all the conditions and regulations made in respect of the premises by the Fire Authority. Local Authority, Local Magistrates Court, or otherwise, particularly in connection with any event which includes public dancing, or music, or other similar public entertainment or stage plays.
5. THE HIRER shall, indemnify the Committee for the cost of repair of any damage done to any part of the property including the curtilage thereof or the contents of the buildings which may occur during the period of the hiring as a result of the hiring.
6. THE HIRER at the end of the hiring, shall be responsible for leaving the premises and surrounds in a clean and tidy condition, properly locked and secured unless otherwise directed, and any contents temporarily removed from their usual positions properly replaced, otherwise the Committee shall be at liberty to make an additional charge.
7. THE COMMITTEE reserves the right to cancel this hiring in the event of the hall being required for use as a Polling Station for a Parliamentary or Local Government Election or Bye-Election, in which case the Hirer shall be entitled to a refund of the Booking Fee.
8. THE COMMITTEE shall not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting loss or damage whatsoever, in the event of the hall or being rendered unfit for the use for which it has been hired.